Some of my 'older' amigurumi work.
Here is the first of my Pokégurumis. The only trouble I had with him/her/it was that I put it down as an unfinished project for several months, and once I picked it up again, I noticed my crochet skills had improved immensely (with regards to gauge and the tightness of my stitches), so one of its legs is smaller than the other (although it's quite hard to see in the picture).
Regardless, I am extremely proud of it, as I am with all my work.
She took about 10 hours total, made with 1 and a 1/2 skeins of pink acrylic wool, and blue/white felt for the eyes.
The pattern for this Mew was made by the amazing
, and can be found here: [link]
The only thing I think I improved on were the eyes, that took about an hour in itself!